LIBERTY REAL ESTATE FUND - HOW IT WORKS
What is it that makes commercial real estate investing the best and most proven asset class in the world? This brief video about Liberty Real Estate Fund explains how you can generate passive monthly income with Stable and Tradable Private Real Estate.
● Liberty Real Estate Fund invests in High quality Net Lease commercial real estate.
Related Resource: Beginner’s Guide to Triple Net Lease (NNN) Investing
● Liberty has designed a portfolio with some of the safest Property Investments.
Related Resource: Diversification Is The Only Free Lunch
● Net leases are long term agreements between a property owner and a tenant, usually a large corporation. These leases also have built in rent increases, either every year, or at different intervals.
Related Resource: Why are Net Lease Properties Popular with High Net Worth Investors and Family Office Investors?
● Net Lease properties are historically some of the most stable and consistent investments, because these tenants lock in long term rent payments. You receive dependable, monthly income without the wild swings and crashes of the stock market.
● Net leased properties are also known as triple net or NNN properties. These investment properties provide regular, consistent cash flow. With the tenants paying all the expenses, you don’t need to worry about toilets, taxes, or trash.
Related Resource: Single-Tenant Net Lease – Explanation Of A Net Lease
The Liberty real estate fund portfolio is made up of multiple brand name, financially strong net leased properties. It is a portfolio, which is a collection of properties designed to provide geographic tenant industry diversification.
These properties are leased to brand name, billion dollar companies that pay the rent. Some of the targeted industries for Liberty real estate fund our auto service car washes, convenience stores with gasoline fueling service, dollar stores, drugstores, financial service providers, grocery stores and supermarkets, medical, dental, and veterinary services, telecom, and mobile phones service locations.
Related Resource: Essential Business Retail Real Estate Investments
● People and companies are moving from high cost, high tax and heavily regulated states in the US to lower costs, low tax, and lower red tape states. These states are also warmer and sunnier during the winter.
Related Resource: Investing In High Growth Sunbelt States
● The population increases and employment opportunities create additional jobs and income, which increases the value of the properties located in these areas, the rents the tenants pay flows through to you, the investor in the form of regular monthly income.
● The rents are typically guaranteed by major corporations, private equity funds and regional franchise operators, making these investments similar to bonds, wrapped in real estate.
Related Resource: Investment Grade Credit Ratings
● Net leased properties consistently have high occupancy rates through both up markets and downturns.
Related Resource: Net Lease Properties Versus Muni Bonds
● The long term leases lock in dependable monthly rental income, also tangible assets that have natural intrinsic value.
Related Resource: Why Choose Commercial Real Estate Investing?
● Liberty Real Estate Fund is the world’s first net lease security token fund.
What does that mean for you? The investor, a security token is a digital share of the fund, which means is a tradable asset, that gives you extra options for liquidity, estate planning, and you control how and where you receive your income. You get liquidity with the ability to sell or trade, person to person, or list your shares on an exchange.
Related Resource: Security Tokens Explained
● You get easier access to investments, anywhere on the globe.
You can choose to take your income in dollars, euros or yen and more revolutionary, you can receive your income in a blockchain based stable coin or ethereum. You also have the ability to earn extra returns and higher yields on your investments by combining Liberty with BlockFi* (See terms and conditions below)
● Is it a cryptocurrency? No real estate fund is a regulated 506(c) securities offering issued in per the rules of the US Securities Exchange Commission.
Related Resource: Should You Collect Your Rent In Crypto?
● The founders of Liberty Real Estate Fund have been in the real estate investment management business for more than 30 years. Liberty’s parent company has been in the institutional commercial real estate business since 1990 Michael is a real estate entrepreneur and Security Token evangelist who is an expert in retail real estate (Shopping Centers and Single-Tenant Net-Leased) investment, redevelopment and real estate on the blockchain for tradable private real estate. He has an extensive record of partnering with some of the world’s most well-known banks, insurance companies, hedge funds and institutional investors in many successful projects. Michael has been active in commercial real estate since 1985.
Related Resource: More About Liberty Real Estate Fund
Looking for tax advantaged passive income? Liberty Real Estate Fund offers easy access to Stable and Tradable Private Real Estate with a diverse portfolio of Net Lease properties specially designed to provide you consistent monthly income and cash flow. Put your money to work for you where you live with investments in auto services, healthcare, pharmacies, necessity shopping, mobile communications and convenience stores. Contact us today to get started!
Liberty Real Estate Fund has partnered with BlockFi for you to invest your Stable and Tradable monthly Net Lease real estate income into higher yielding BlockFi deposit accounts.
Liberty Real Estate Fund has a paid affiliate relationship with BlockFi and is compensated for referrals to BlockFi through an affiliate program. All BlockFi services are available in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, NE, NH, NJ, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV. Interest accounts are unavailable in: CT, NY Trading is unavailable in: CT, GA, HI, NM, NV, NY, VT.
Get Our Content For Free Via Email
About the author
Michael Flight was named the Godfather of Blockchain Real Estate by Forbes Crypto. Michael achieved that distinction by co-founding Liberty Real Estate Fund, the World’s First Net Lease Security Token Fund, creating the Blockchain Real Estate Summit. More recently co-founding Invest On Main (IOM.ai) the Real Estate & Alternative Asset marketplace of the future and AcceleratedLaw a faster, cheaper way to create and tokenize securities offerings!
Michael is a real estate entrepreneur and real estate tokenization pioneer who is an expert in retail real estate investment, redevelopment and real estate on the blockchain. He started his commercial real estate career in 1985, and then co-founded Concordia Realty Corporation in 1990, which continues to partner with some of the world’s most well-known banks, insurance companies, hedge funds and institutional investors in many successful investments.